Image hosting by Photobucket

Thursday, July 19, 2007 

Dissapointment

Today I feel yuck and dissapointed with myself. I am tired of only doing the things that are required of me to survive. I am ready to do exceedingly and abundantly more than I ever have. To people who don't know me that well may think I am asking for a bit much, but if you know me that's just how I roll. LOL! I do everything that has to be done, bathing the children, cooking, cleaning, laundry, and so on and so on, but I feel like there is so much more that I should be doing. I feel like I have lost my supermom power. I don't have it all together anymore, and I hate it. I want to be a better mother and wife. I feel like I have let my family down. Yes, I guess I am wallowing in self -pitty, but I assure you that I am not trying to get people's attention. I just want to do a better job at juggling all of my responsibilities and your advice may help.

Jennifer is a Super Mom!7:55 AM 6 comments


< span>